CategoriesCivil and Infrastructure
In this course, you will design and analyze structures from A to Z for both simple and complex buildings. The course is designed for civil and structural engineers only — it requires you to have completed theoretical courses, and manual calculations taught in colleges; advanced understanding of engineering mathematics is also needed.
What you will learn:
- Reinforced concrete structural modeling and design
- Structural loads applications and their definition
- All phases of structural analysis including finite elements analysis
- The use of Protadetails for automatic structural details generation
- Earthquakes and wind design considerations and their analysis.
- Design of other special structures that go with buildings.
Download a course brochure to know the requirements to enroll.