Designed to upskill mechanical engineers with captivating ideas with CAE and CAM software to help them translate those ideas into the practical design and mass production of innovative and cost-effective new products.
The trainee will be enabled to solve a problem by studying different concepts to answer it then choose one or a few concepts to develop and then fully design the concept / product using Autodesk Inventor. (from parts to assembly), you will learn skills to generate the BOM, choose which parts to buy and which to manufacture, simulate the manufacturing of relevant parts and their costs using Inventor CAM. Analyze the behavior of the parts, assemblies and their materials under different conditions using Inventor Nastran. Use simulations to find the optimal parameters and finally render images and generate realistic animations for marketing, demonstration and assembling instructions, among others.
What you will learn:
- Understand the fundamental concepts, workflows, and benefits of 3D parametric part and assembly design using Autodesk Inventor
- Locate and navigate the Autodesk Inventor user interface and the multiple design and documentation environments
- Design parts and assemblies using sketching and modelling tools
- Validate designs using various analysis tools
- Create engineering drawings from 3D parts and assembly models
- Annotate drawings by retrieving dimensions from the 3D model and adding notes, symbols, and tables for the manufacturing teams.
- Create images and animations to use for marketing and for other purposes.
- Analyze and optimize your product using Finite Elements Methods
- Conduct advanced Mechanical Simulations using Autodesk Nastran
- Design a production process of a part model and generate a G-code to use on CNC machines
Download a course brochure to know the requirements to enroll.