This course has been crafted to deliver plumbing and water professionals with comprehensive skills in areas related to water supply and drainage systems. Our project delivery-based training aims to help you understand and design plumbing projects from scratch with confidence. After participating in this course, you will be able to know the key design considerations for building plumbing and drainage systems, apply codes and standards, make sound materials selection decisions, select specific equipment and corresponding piping, and understand why and when specialized piping is used. Plumbing and Drainage Design course train the kinds of drainage systems, supply water distribution systems to hot water systems with the smart system design & energy upkeep. Plumbing is one of the most critical features of the building design for the delivery and use of water in a building. Learn to produce plumbing and piping systems that work within the specific needs or specifications of a building or construction project.
What you will learn:
- Plumbing Criteria: Economy, reliability, materials & construction, and protection of critical applications.
- Drainage Systems: Sanitary systems, sumps & sump pumps, interceptors, chemical wastes, backwater valves, food waste grinders, floor drains, storm water drainage, downspouts, sub-soil drains, P-traps, venting requirements and combined sanitary and storm drainage system
- Water Supply Systems: Criteria for supply water service, water hammer arrestors, booster systems, hydro-pneumatic system guidelines, hot water systems, type of units and circulation schemes, water drinking systems, types of units and design
- Insulation of Plumbing Systems: Insulation requirements for the unfired water storage heaters, electric heaters, re-circulated systems and miscellaneous systems
- Fuel Gas Systems: Safety precautions of system pressure, pressure regulator location, seismic consideration and ventilation
- Energy Conservation: Guidelines for eco-friendly energy efficient plumbing construction system to be considered while executing design, that means using less power and less water which translates to lower bills like pipes protection guide, low-flow guide, dual flash toilet conversation guide, tankless water heater guide, solar water heater guide and low flow shower heads guide.
Download a course brochure to know the requirements to enroll.
Course price: 1,000,000 RWF