Applying mechanical engineering theoretical concepts such as thermodynamics, heat transfer, fluid mechanics, you will translate these theories into valuable and applicable skill that is specific to HVAC industry. Equal friction method for duct sizing, analyzing heat load in space, design of VRF systems (centralized Systems) by using software.
Every design activity will be trained according to ASHRAE building codes, a standard that establishes the minimum energy efficiency requirements of building design and construction, other than low-rise residential buildings.
What you will learn:
- Mechanical template configuration.
- How to convert 2D CAD layouts to 3D BIM Revit model.
- Design any HVAC system for any type of building.
- Analyze all HVAC designs with the HAP software.
- Creation and configuration new HVAC systems.
- HVAC Simulation.
- HVAC BIM modeling, detailing, estimation and documentation of your designs for construction and fabrication.
Download a course brochure to know the requirements to enroll.