Allow yourself or your geotechnical team to achieve better than previously with a training program which is created to upskill professionals in geotechnical engineering industry on the world’s top geotechnical studies software tools. Forget about the software with weaknesses and limitations, we have designed a course that trains you about high-performing South Korean technologies in soil stability, Dams studies, slope and ground deformation with 2D and 3D capabilities.
This course is developed to enhance your understanding about various analytical and computational methods for assessing design and safeguarding slopes in real world projects using Midas GTS NX and SOILWORKS.
Presently in Rwanda, it is still a terrible challenge to handle the problems we have in our hilly lands regarding geotechnical issues. We have partnered with Midas, a world’s leader in geotechnical study software to enable us to provide training program to our local engineers to empower them with technology of Midas GTS NX and Midas SoilWorks, which is helping the same professionals in other countries to tackle the same problems efficiently with great and effective results. Don’t be left behind, move with the skills that are leading the extended marketplace, join this training program for professionals.
What you will learn:
- Incorporating topographical data into 3D Model
- Simulation of actual slope deformation of Embankment shoulder of mining tailings dams with Construction Stage
- Doing fully Coupled Analysis to get the real time deformation of slope or ground
- Getting an overview on Seismic Soil Structure Interaction
- Slopes FOS Calculation Methods
- Numerical Simulation of Slope Stability
- Slopes Reinforcement using Soil nails & Geogrids
- Interpretation of Results from Slopes Safety Analysis
- Numerical Modelling of Earthen and Concrete Gravity Dams
- Easy modelling techniques using Midas GTS NX
- Dams design Considerations and Interpretation of Results
Download a course brochure to know the requirements to enroll.
Course price: 1,700,000 RWF