With CAD-tracing based modeling and auto-generation of members from 2D Drawings, implement easy and intuitive modeling. Start your training on the software technology used in the analysis of world’s tallest buildings like Burj Khalifa. perform Construction Stage Analysis that reflects the time dependent material properties of concrete such as modulus of elasticity, creep and shrinkage.
In this course, you will learn to design and analyze structures from scratch for simple, irregular and Highrise buildings. The course is designed for civil and structural engineers only, it requires you to have completed theoretical courses, and manual calculations taught in colleges; advanced understanding of engineering mathematics is also needed.
What you will learn:
- Obtain know-how of the state of art building analysis software Midas nGen
- Learn CAD based Object Modeling on a 2D Member, which also applies to 1D and 3D Members.
- Flexibility to define Load on the Object irrespective to the Auto-Mesh Generation in Midas nGen.
- Effect of applying loads using Body Objects after performing analysis.
- Learn CAD based Structural Modelling of RC simple, Irregular and Highrise Structures
- Know to define Dead & Live Load, Wind & Seismic Loads simulation as per standard codes.
Download a course brochure to know the requirements to enroll.