This course has been designed for technicians and other practitioners in construction or architecture industry with construction-related certifications. It requires you to have a complete understanding of technical drawings, as taught in traditional technical schools.
What you will learn:
- 2D CAD using different drawing tools for creating accurate and detailed technical drawings.
- 3D Modeling using BIM software interface specially developed for architects capable of creating various kind of building forms.
- Preparation of all the technical drawings of floor plans, sections, facades, details, schedules and so on.
- Design of parametric architecture using advanced morph and shell design tools.
- Visualization and photo-rendering
- Production of construction documents as PDF
Download a course brochure to know the requirements to enroll.