Quantity surveying and construction costing professionals have been struggling with manual calculations and MS Excel. That cannot control, validate, or standardize any of the inputs or formula calculations within each estimate; it is time for a better, more accurate estimate. That is why we bring you BIM Estimating and cost management course for professionals.
Trained by software approved and highly experienced quantity surveyors, this course aims to sharpen you on how to develop time-phased budgets, forecasts, and measuring project performance and productivity using cost, hour, and quantity control elements in easiest way than ever.
What you will learn:
- Use customized formulas to generate complex quantities in both 2D and 3D
- Takeoff once and generate multiple quantities.
- 3D Models and extract quantities in order to generate a Bill of Materials in minutes.
- Work collaboratively on the same estimate and historical databases.
- Elimination of project risks by aligning estimate, budgeted cost and schedule.
- Establishment of time-phased budgets to represent cash flow plans for projects.
- Creation and management of workflows. Plan & forecast resources by reporting period.
- Measuring performance and productivity using cost, hour, and quantity control elements.
- Plan and control resources with staffing plans.
- Evaluate progress with configurable, milestone-based measurements.
- Pinpoint potential problems with real-time forecasting and variance analysis processes.
- Seamless integration with scheduling applications including Oracle® Primavera P6 and Microsoft® Project.
Download a course brochure to know the requirements to enroll.